John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Latest puppy pic

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 16:30:17 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H

"We skinned the 'coons, but never let the dogs, Blue Ticks, Redbones, and Black and Tans, have the*
carcass. Bill, my buddy, got about $10 each for the skins, which was decent money back in the early*
60's. We never got more than two or three a night. And several times we got none. One morning we*
woke up under the trees with 10-12 dogs laying all over us."

Bet that was the biggest thrill y'all got until the communal showers in the army.

And I quote, "Y'all never miss a chance to wreck a pleasant thread, do you?"

You're so f'ing predictable Donny. Did you use the kid as a bridge also?