Default Latest puppy pic

On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 12:34:12 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
Raccoons?
We have them roaming our neighbourhood but I doubt any would want to emigrate to 'merica. Too many gun nuts for their liking.

So even your raccoons are pansies, eh?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 09:34:11 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Raccoons?
We have them roaming our neighbourhood but I doubt any would want to emigrate to 'merica. Too many gun nuts for their liking.

Keep 'em there. Racoon hunting was one of my favorite night-time activities as a kid.

And, check your spelling and punctuation. I've told you about run-on sentences in the past. It's
time you did some learning. Most Nova Scotians can spell.

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 12:05:05 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 11/16/18 11:50 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 06:39:01 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 19:48:49 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 15:25:09 -0500, John H.
wrote:

She's growing!

http://funkyimg.com/i/2Nbid.jpg

She looks like she is ready to tree a coon ... or your neighbor's cat.
Pretty dog tho, even with the little tail flip. Gives her character.

I might have to adopt a coon just to give her some practice.

There should be some around. They have Raccoons in downtown DC and
they were thick in Clinton.

I talked to the neighborhood mama raccoon and she told me she'd like to
have a puppy to eat...

Raccoons tend to run up a tree when a dog chases them. That is why
they are called coon hounds. Back in the day the process was the dog
treed the coon. the hunter shot the coon, skinned it out for a pelt,to
sell and the dogs got to eat the rest.
I think now days coon hunting is just an excuse to walk around in the
woods at night, usually unarmed and follow the dogs. I am not sure
what the motivation for the dog is if there is no meal at the end.

wrote:

Raccoons?
We have them roaming our neighbourhood but I doubt any would want to emigrate to 'merica. Too many gun nuts for their liking.

Don't worry, we have plenty down here.

This guy lived in my yard for years. He was so tame you could almost
pet him
http://gfretwell.com/wildlife/Baby%20Raccoon.jpg

wrote:

Raccoons?
We have them roaming our neighbourhood but I doubt any would want to emigrate to 'merica. Too many gun nuts for their liking.

Don't worry, we have plenty down here.

This guy lived in my yard for years. He was so tame you could almost
pet him
http://gfretwell.com/wildlife/Baby%20Raccoon.jpg

We had pet raccoons when I was a kid. Sweet animals, but always trouble.

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 14:19:33 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 12:05:05 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

We skinned the 'coons, but never let the dogs, Blue Ticks, Redbones, and Black and Tans, have the
carcass. Bill, my buddy, got about $10 each for the skins, which was decent money back in the early
60's. We never got more than two or three a night. And several times we got none. One morning we
woke up under the trees with 10-12 dogs laying all over us.

John H

"We skinned the 'coons, but never let the dogs, Blue Ticks, Redbones, and Black and Tans, have theÂ*
carcass. Bill, my buddy, got about $10 each for the skins, which was decent money back in the earlyÂ*
60's. We never got more than two or three a night. And several times we got none. One morning weÂ*
woke up under the trees with 10-12 dogs laying all over us."

Bet that was the biggest thrill y'all got until the communal showers in the army.

True North wrote:
Raccoons?
We have them roaming our neighbourhood but I doubt any would want to emigrate to 'merica. Too many gun nuts for their liking.

You get dumber by the day.

True North wrote:
John H

"We skinned the 'coons, but never let the dogs, Blue Ticks, Redbones, and Black and Tans, have the
carcass. Bill, my buddy, got about $10 each for the skins, which was decent money back in the early
60's. We never got more than two or three a night. And several times we got none. One morning we
woke up under the trees with 10-12 dogs laying all over us."

Bet that was the biggest thrill y'all got until the communal showers in the army.

Instigating and agitating, dummy? You would make a perfect Democrat in
the US.

On Fri, 16 Nov 2018 16:30:17 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H

"We skinned the 'coons, but never let the dogs, Blue Ticks, Redbones, and Black and Tans, have the*
carcass. Bill, my buddy, got about $10 each for the skins, which was decent money back in the early*
60's. We never got more than two or three a night. And several times we got none. One morning we*
woke up under the trees with 10-12 dogs laying all over us."

Bet that was the biggest thrill y'all got until the communal showers in the army.

And I quote, "Y'all never miss a chance to wreck a pleasant thread, do you?"

You're so f'ing predictable Donny. Did you use the kid as a bridge also?

The New Puppy John H.[_5_] General 42 October 11th 18 07:34 PM
A Puppy named Kia Bob Crantz ASA 0 June 8th 06 08:55 PM
puppy aboard problem just me Cruising 7 January 8th 06 05:54 AM
See Ben, Larry, Dan, & Mary feed the Sick Puppy! [nt] Oci-One Kanubi General 0 October 16th 03 10:18 PM
water puppy GAZ Cruising 0 July 14th 03 01:16 AM