Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Harry and BAO ....

wrote:
On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 06:44:35 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Rejoice!

Looks like Hillary is going to run again in 2020, positioning
herself as being more "liberal".

This woman is nuts. Period.

Makes Trump look like a regular Einstein.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-run-for-president-again-in-2020-former-adviser-says

I think we will have a better idea when we see how the speaker race
goes. If the democrats put Nancy back in there Hillary would be more
likely to run but if the democrats decide they need a younger face on
the party then Hillary is not going to be the way they go.
I think Beto would give Hillary a run for her money in either case.
Even tho this guy is Irish he has a latino sounding nickname that he
embraces, just to stay relevant to the low information voters in El
Paso.

Just about everyone in Texas knows the story behind Beto’s nickname. Is
your racism/cultural xenophobia rearing its ugly head again?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.