Default Harry and BAO ....

Rejoice!

Looks like Hillary is going to run again in 2020, positioning
herself as being more "liberal".

This woman is nuts. Period.

Makes Trump look like a regular Einstein.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-run-for-president-again-in-2020-former-adviser-says

On 11/12/2018 6:51 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Rejoice!

Looks like Hillary is going to run again in 2020, positioning
herself as being more "liberal".

This woman is nuts. Period.

Makes Trump look like a regular Einstein.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-run-for-president-again-in-2020-former-adviser-says

Snerk...sure, Luddite. By 2020, Trump will have more albatrosses circling
his sea of corruption than the Ancient Mariner. Hillary isn't running in
2020.

Let's see what happens. My innovative, layman's hunch is that Hillary
still cannot accept that she lost in 2016 and is out for personal
revenge. It's in her DNA.

I think she'll do as she did last time and drag out a decision until
the last minute, "reserving" her nomination while carefully measuring
the wind and the support she thinks she has.

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Rejoice!

Looks like Hillary is going to run again in 2020, positioning
herself as being more "liberal".

This woman is nuts.Â* Period.

Makes Trump look like a regular Einstein.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-run-for-president-again-in-2020-former-adviser-says

Snerk...sure, Luddite. By 2020, Trump will have more albatrosses circling
his sea of corruption than the Ancient Mariner. Hillary isn't running in
2020.

Let's see what happens.Â* My innovative, layman's hunch is that Hillary
still cannot accept that she lost in 2016 and is out for personal
revenge.Â* It's in her DNA.

I think she'll do as she did last time and drag out a decision until
the last minute, "reserving" her nomination while carefully measuring
the wind and the support she thinks she has.

Heh. Scratch "innovative". Meant to say "intuitive".
Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite

Rejoice!

Looks like Hillary is going to run again in 2020, positioning
herself as being more "liberal".

This woman is nuts. Period.

Makes Trump look like a regular Einstein.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-run-for-president-again-in-2020-former-adviser-says

The way she’s stumbling she may be in a wheelchair by then.

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 06:44:35 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Rejoice!

Looks like Hillary is going to run again in 2020, positioning
herself as being more "liberal".

This woman is nuts. Period.

Makes Trump look like a regular Einstein.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-run-for-president-again-in-2020-former-adviser-says

I think we will have a better idea when we see how the speaker race
goes. If the democrats put Nancy back in there Hillary would be more
likely to run but if the democrats decide they need a younger face on
the party then Hillary is not going to be the way they go.
I think Beto would give Hillary a run for her money in either case.
Even tho this guy is Irish he has a latino sounding nickname that he
embraces, just to stay relevant to the low information voters in El
Paso.

wrote:

Rejoice!

Looks like Hillary is going to run again in 2020, positioning
herself as being more "liberal".

This woman is nuts. Period.

Makes Trump look like a regular Einstein.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-run-for-president-again-in-2020-former-adviser-says

I think we will have a better idea when we see how the speaker race
goes. If the democrats put Nancy back in there Hillary would be more
likely to run but if the democrats decide they need a younger face on
the party then Hillary is not going to be the way they go.
I think Beto would give Hillary a run for her money in either case.
Even tho this guy is Irish he has a latino sounding nickname that he
embraces, just to stay relevant to the low information voters in El
Paso.

Just about everyone in Texas knows the story behind Beto’s nickname. Is
your racism/cultural xenophobia rearing its ugly head again?

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 13:42:59 -0500, Keyser Söze

wrote:

[...]

Why would you think I have any problems with Latinos?
Is that just your knee jerking again?
A also doubt "everyone" in Texas "knows the story behind Beto’s
nickname". Have you asked them?
"Beto" is a Latino nickname, short for Roberto
O'Roarke's name is a very anglo "Robert".

Is this another Rachel Dolezal?

Yo, Harry!! John H[_3_] General 0 September 6th 08 07:59 PM
Yo Harry [email protected] General 1 March 9th 08 01:29 PM
Yo! Harry! John H.[_3_] General 0 March 4th 08 12:21 PM
YO! HARRY! John H.[_3_] General 102 March 1st 08 06:37 PM