NH_/\)_

Default How long can you make your sheets last?

now I know why everyone is always talking
about digging and scratching

NH_/)_

--------

"whamo" wrote in message
A few years back, a Japanese entrepreneur announced a new invention that
might interest you -- six day underwear. It was a pair of boxer type

shorts
with three legs. Each morning for three days, you rotate the shorts so

the
brown spot is in a new position. After the third day, you turn them wrong
side out, and repeat the process.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
How long can you make your sheets last before having to launder them.

I've got a good system going where they last for months.
What I do is use a full-sized sheet, fold it lengthwise
down the middle and put it in the v-berth. I sleep on
it until it gets kinda salty, oily and yellowish-looking.

Then I turn it over and sleep on it again until that side gets
uncomfortably dirty. Then I unfold it, fold it lengthwise the
other way so the dirty surfaces are inside facing one the other.

Then I repeat the above process until both the new sides are
grubby. Then I take it and turn it end for end and start the process
over again. This makes a total of eight different surfaces to sleep
on and if I can sleep three weeks on each surface then I can
go three whole months between launderings. Pretty good, huh?