Wally

Default Still no one!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

I haven't sailed anything that size, but I know it's satisfying to sail a
16' dinghy up to a pontoon with perfect speed to stop alongside.

Yup. Learned how to do that on a friends J30. But sailing into a crowded

and
very active slip area is not usually a great idea.

I can imagine it would be quite scary with boats that are big, expensive and
slow to stop. But you rarely get busier than an entire dinghy race fleet all
trying to get onto the slipway at the same time. :-)

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!