Default Gulf Coast...

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:41:28 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/10/18 5:19 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/10/2018 12:44 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/10/18 12:38 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 09:08:51 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

...being slammed by a result of global warming, a concept denied by the
ignorant, intellectually lazy, coal baron wannabe in the White House.

Yeah, we never had hurricanes before 1/20/2017, That *******!

No surprise you and your fellow Trumpsters are ignoring what the
climate scientists are saying. Oh, wait...because of your high
schoolÂ* diploma, coast guard training, career as an IBM whatever you
did, and local building inspector, you know more than they do. I get
it.Â* And, of course, there is yourÂ* undeniable expertise on mental
illnesses.

I don't think anyone questions climate change.Â* It has changed many,
many times since the birth of planet Earth.

The question is how much have we contributed to the current cycle of
global warming.Â* The bigger question is what makes some thinkÂ* we can do
anything about it.

The overwhelming majority of scientists who know about climate change
say we can slow down global warming, if not reverse it. Slowing it down
is important.

I agree there are plenty of climate scientists why think man is
contributing to global warming. The number who actually believe we can
do anything about it seems to track the grants they get from
alternative energy companies and politicians. They like working on
plans but nobody seems to have a plan about how we will get the
Chinese to stop burning coal or how we stop people from clearing
virgin forests and grasslands for agriculture.
It certainly is not that Al Gore carbon credit scam.