Harry Krause

Default A great Bayliner Story...

Bob D. wrote:
This is long, but sumitted for two reasons:

1) I do like telling the story, and hope you find it entertaining

2) To dispute Harry's "facts" that all Bayliners are crappy an cannot
possibly take weather.

My first powerboat was a 16 foot bayliner Capri Cuddy with an 85HP Force
Outboard. In the one season I owned her, I put close to 250 miles on it,
in Lake Erie, in everything from dead calm to 6-8 foot waves.

You measure your boat usage in miles? And in one season you put on 250
miles? Wow. You're some experienced boater, especially when you were
taking on those six to eight foot waves in your 16' Bayliner.

A few weeks ago, I put 250+ miles on one of my boats over a three day
weekend. But I didn't encounter any eight-footers. I check the weather
before I head out, and if eight-footers are predicted, I find something
else to do that day.

Maybe it is because I have no desire to win a Darwin Award.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.