Simple Simon

Default Bobsprit found washed up on beach dead

She doesn't "deserve" squat! She is entitled to royalties on those
books she sells. That's all! Anybody who can figure out how to
share his book has every right to.

The same goes for music. If an artist (these days that's a very
loose term) sells CDs then he is entitled to a percentage of
the proceeds. He does not deserve one red cent for those
electronic copies produced elsewhere or distributed over
the net.

If you buy a cake at the store are you forbidden to share it
with all your friends. Do the cake makers insist every individual
who eats a piece of their cake pay a royalty?

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Only
a putz buys books and music in this day and age.

Then I'm really glad I'm a putz since she deserves the royalties for her work...and you are highly unethical and immoral...but
hen, we all knew that...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse