John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default boat trip today.

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 05:49:57 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John H
Have to admit I didn't get in any boating this week.

You should John. The weather this week will be excellent for it!

You're right, but I don't want to take a chance on messing up my boat while I'm in the process of
selling it. Once it's sold and the check has cleared, I'll look into buying another one. I've got my
eye on a used outboard this time. Won't take as much work to fix up. I'll keep you posted. First I
have to get this one sold.