Default The Idiot Speaketh II

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:56:43 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:24:18 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

Â*
Trump forgets that Canadians spend more visiting the US than Americans do visiting here.Â*
I'm sure this is mostly due to sun seekers over the winter season..Â*
Maybe Trudeau should put an exit tax on snowbirds going to Florida, Arizona etc.Â*
We then would have to find a friendly island who would be glad to receive our loonies and loonies.Â*

"You have had Cuba for decades but it does not seem to make a dent inÂ*
our tourist trade from Canada. Maybe the people there and in the otherÂ*
Caribbean islands are just a little too dark for Canadian tastes"

People going south for any length of time like to drive their cars down. Bit difficult to do that to Cuba....yet.

You are the one who suggested a "friendly island".