basskisser

Default O.T. But to good not to share

(RGrew176) wrote in message ...
My aunt died this past January. CitiBank billed her for February
and March for their monthly service charge on her credit card, and
then added late fees and interest on the monthly charge...the
balance had been $0.00... now was somewhere around $60.00) I
placed the following phone call to CitiBank:

Me: "I am calling to tell you that she died in January."

Good stuff. My uncle died awhile back, and I was the executor of his
estate. I still remember the day the funeral home sent a bill to my
uncle, for the cost of the funeral for HIM!!! Luckily, I had all of
his mail forwarded to me, so I found it. I called them and told them
that he wasn't interested in paying the bill, of course they asked
why, and I said "because you people took his blood, filled him with
embalming fluid, then buried him"!!!