Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Charles Krauthammer

On 6/8/18 6:07 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Controversial, but I always enjoyed hearing his point of view.
For a long time I didn't realize he was in a wheelchair, paralyzed
from the neck down as a result of a swimming pool accident while
in Medical school. As a result of this accident he switched majors
and became a psychiatrist, doing many of his studies from a hospital
bed.

He had a health relapse a couple of years ago and was diagnosed
with an aggressive cancer.Â* He has been fighting to recover but today
he announced that his battle is over.Â* His docs have given him just
weeks.

Regardless of your political persuasion, Krauthammer has been a
thoughtful voice in analyzing current events.

Yeah, interesting thinker and writer, and he had a lot of physical
obstacles in his life. Cancer just sucks.