Default Charles Krauthammer

Controversial, but I always enjoyed hearing his point of view.
For a long time I didn't realize he was in a wheelchair, paralyzed
from the neck down as a result of a swimming pool accident while
in Medical school. As a result of this accident he switched majors
and became a psychiatrist, doing many of his studies from a hospital
bed.

He had a health relapse a couple of years ago and was diagnosed
with an aggressive cancer. He has been fighting to recover but today
he announced that his battle is over. His docs have given him just
weeks.

Regardless of your political persuasion, Krauthammer has been a
thoughtful voice in analyzing current events.

On 6/8/18 6:07 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Controversial, but I always enjoyed hearing his point of view.
For a long time I didn't realize he was in a wheelchair, paralyzed
from the neck down as a result of a swimming pool accident while
in Medical school. As a result of this accident he switched majors
and became a psychiatrist, doing many of his studies from a hospital
bed.

He had a health relapse a couple of years ago and was diagnosed
with an aggressive cancer.Â* He has been fighting to recover but today
he announced that his battle is over.Â* His docs have given him just
weeks.

Regardless of your political persuasion, Krauthammer has been a
thoughtful voice in analyzing current events.

Yeah, interesting thinker and writer, and he had a lot of physical
obstacles in his life. Cancer just sucks.

On 6/8/2018 6:25 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/8/18 6:07 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Controversial, but I always enjoyed hearing his point of view.
For a long time I didn't realize he was in a wheelchair, paralyzed
from the neck down as a result of a swimming pool accident while
in Medical school. As a result of this accident he switched majors
and became a psychiatrist, doing many of his studies from a hospital
bed.

He had a health relapse a couple of years ago and was diagnosed
with an aggressive cancer.Â* He has been fighting to recover but today
he announced that his battle is over.Â* His docs have given him just
weeks.

Regardless of your political persuasion, Krauthammer has been a
thoughtful voice in analyzing current events.

Yeah, interesting thinker and writer, and he had a lot of physical
obstacles in his life. Cancer just sucks.Â*

Yup, it does.

Charles Krauthammer - The last refuge of a liberal TopBassDog General 29 September 2nd 10 06:20 PM
Charles Grassley, You're My... HK General 12 March 18th 09 10:29 AM
Charles Winslow MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 July 13th 08 11:13 PM
Ray Charles Bobsprit ASA 13 June 12th 04 02:39 AM
FS: Charles C-Charger in PA Tom Hensel Electronics 0 February 26th 04 11:58 PM