PeterD

Default Frigates, airport flight info, now the elections...

jlrogers wrote:

Don't know your history, do you? Or your fairy tales either.

I know *my* history - which particular history am I lacking in this
context? There are literally billions of histories I know nothing about.

And which fairy tales? You may be aware of a book by L Frank Baum called
"The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", which isn't a fairy tale, it's a novel.
A political satire quite pertinent to the current political situation in
the US, but as a reference to rigged voting maybe a little obscure.

Perhaps you're referring to Dorothy's red shoes?

--
Pd