Tim Tim is offline

Default Pontoon 2nd thoughts.

10:17 AMMr. Luddite
The current in the Cape Cod Canal can exceed 7 knots at times. The last
time I took Mrs.E's 36' Grand Banks through the canal (against the
current) the people walking along the walker's path on the side of the
canal were going faster than I was and I had the throttle pretty much
wide open.

A few were laughing and waving at me as I struggled along making all of
about 2 knots forward.

lol hat sucked. Yknow, it seems that 24 foot toon boats are a lot more popular than 30s and I’m thinking I know why now.especialky this tri toon. I lobe the stability but the extra drag might not be good for what I’m wanting. Hmmm