Richard Malcolm

Default Buttons on boat covers hard to snap on

the extenders are fine but if you need alot of them make yur own. It
is cheaper and fun, sort of. for small money you can by a tool that
puts snaps in to fabric. cut a piect of vinyl about an inch long and
put a male snap at one end and a female at the other end and other
side.
But what I wanted to add is the best tool in the world for putting on
snaps. it comes in a few styles, but basicly the one I like is a
wooden handle with a bent metal end. the end has a semi-circle cut out
of it which is the size of a snap. you hook the snap with this tool
and pull the snap where you want it to go. it is great. you get so
much leverage. see them at West marine, etc. also try a little
vasoline on your snaps/

by the way I hate doing my snaps and sometimes wish that my boat
didn't have a bimini. then I go out in bad weather and remember why I
have one
good luck