Alex[_15_] Alex[_15_] is offline

Default Really enjoying...

Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 8:14:39 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 4/17/18 8:12 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 20:55:10 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
John Herring The Racist...spill more lies

"Nothing was said about a race. And, I've never 'belittled' a race."

Y'all think you are slick using the names of cities and areas within those cities to belittle its under priviledged citizens you are fooling nobody, John Herring The Racist.
I'm going to start keeping a dossier on your racist remarks to throw back at you. Hope your grandkids never search your name for a school project. It could be embarrassing for them.
Your life is so empty you have to log posts from people in an internet
Usenet group to occupy your few remaining years? I actually feel sorry
for you. Find a real friend. Get a hobby. Life is short.
Unlike y'all Ditzy, I do have a hobby. I boat.

Alex has a hobby...he logs onto rec.boats every evening and dumps a few
turds.

At least his is part time... you do it 24/7.

I have a job, a life, and friends.