HardwareLust

Default Trailerable sailboats

"Bob Cent" wrote in message
Hi,

I am shopping for a trailerable sailboat and need people's opinions to

help
me find a good match. My requirements include sleeping four, stability is
more important than speed and minimal launching time is desirable. I look
forward to hearing any model recommendations as well as specific features

look for.

Finding a trailerable boat that's comfortable to berth 4 adults can be a
tall order. If you're talking about 2 adults and 2 kids, then you have
many, many boats to choose from. Also, are we talking a new boat or a used
boat? What's your budget?