True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Tick Tock

On Saturday, 24 February 2018 17:19:51 UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 14:50:08 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 2/24/18 2:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/24/2018 2:25 PM, justan wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 09:36:12 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I'll betcha it's not so much a case of being anti-gun as it is legal
beagles recognizing that litigation could extend not only to the
shooter, the store that sold him the firearm (already happens) and to
the financing agency that made the purchase possible.Â* I'll bet more
credit card issuers will start prohibiting the use of their cards for
firearm purchases in the future.

There is legislation in place that shields sellers and manufacturers..
The left really wants to change that but not with much success so far.