Default Ice age by 2050?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:53:01 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

12:46
On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:03:04 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:22:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 05:08:44 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Bill
Got the last couple gallons out. Mostly water.

?-

How?d all that get in there anyhow?

===

Good plan.

I was wondering. Instead of a fuel “tank” I was wondering about a collapsible rubber fuel bladder like what’s used on some aircraft? I’m thinking there wouldn’t be room for air and condensation, would there be?

I am not sure you can put a bladder like that under cover in an
enclosed space.
If he determines that the tank is compromised and he has access, I
would just buy a new tank. The plastic ones really seem to work fine
as long as they are ethanol compatible, and most are.
Then corrosion is not an issue. They make them in lots of sizes and
shapes. When I was rebuilding my boat (1989) I found the tank I wanted
and made a fiberglass console to cover it.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/console.jpg
Bill may have fewer options since he is working with an existing
compartment.

You’re right about the plastic tanks. I have a tin bilge tank in my boat but also have an extra 12 gal Mohler red plastic tank I’m adding for a reserve. Mohler makes good stuff but like any of that type plastic, I wouldn’t let it stay exposed to the sunlight for long periods (like all summer) because the dry out and obviously turn

orange and get brittle.

I agree about being in the sun. I see that here a lot with pontoon
boats. As long as they are enclosed they seem to be fine.