Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Huh. George Bush ain't that bad of a guy after all...

Tim wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:55:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
Both, one literally, the other figuratively but there is no comparison
in what they accomplished. Kennedy's main claim to fame was ****ing
Marilyn Monroe and getting shot.

Jack was taken out way too early. Shame too. I look back at history and
thought he could have done some great things. One thing about him was he
could sure deliver a great speech...

He was not a real successful President. But he would most likely not have
used Tonkin Gulf as an excuse to crank up the war. I heard he was trying
to get us out of the debacle.