Capt. Mooron

Default Saddened and Disgusted

Cappy I sympathize with your position on this matter. I can almost agree
with it in part. Unfortunately It was Danny's comment on his hatred of
sharks because they "got in his way" and thus had to be shot.............
that was posted at the exact moment in time when my bottle of amber
overproof ran dry! Even you good Capt. can understand the sudden change in
temperament induced when faced with such a situation. The chum trail had
been laid by the victim and my response to initiate a feeding frenzy had
already been established.

Despite his many opportunities to save face he has failed to rise to the
occasion. Newbies must learn that when they venture onto the water....
ignorance of the fuana is no excuse.

CM