Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Regarding "Nomen"

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 4:55:54 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/14/18 2:53 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I did a little search about our friend "Nomen Nescio".

He's been trolling the newsgroups for at least 15 years ... maybe more.

He posts from an anonymous remailer (dizum dot com).

For a while I thought he was the Canadian Scott who trolled here quite
often.Â* He may still be, using the "Nomen" handle and the dizum dot com
remailer account.

Anyway, he has a long history of trolling, gathering names, info, etc.
My recommendation to the group is to filter him.Â* Sick person.

Here are a couple of threads about him and where he has been found
stalking:

http://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/re-new-sicko-poster-nomen-nescio.208627/

http://news.admin.net-abuse.email.narkive.com/4DPqbQzk/only-nomen-nescio-nobody-dizum-com-is-anon-in-all-ways-at-all-times-x-no-archive

Yet he posts far fewer trolling insults than your buddy FlaJim and other
righties such as Jackoff, Alex, W'hine, Herring, et cetera, but of
course you think those boys are "funny." Why is that? I've found the
best "cure" for Herring and a couple of others is simply to filter them
out of my usenet feed.

"Indeed, most of the name calling here is done by Herring and his
Republi**** buddies, such as the ones you named."

Deep denial. Or dementia. Or both.