Default Regarding "Nomen"

I did a little search about our friend "Nomen Nescio".

He's been trolling the newsgroups for at least 15 years ... maybe more.

He posts from an anonymous remailer (dizum dot com).

For a while I thought he was the Canadian Scott who trolled here quite
often. He may still be, using the "Nomen" handle and the dizum dot com
remailer account.

Anyway, he has a long history of trolling, gathering names, info, etc.
My recommendation to the group is to filter him. Sick person.

Here are a couple of threads about him and where he has been found
stalking:

http://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/re-new-sicko-poster-nomen-nescio.208627/

http://news.admin.net-abuse.email.narkive.com/4DPqbQzk/only-nomen-nescio-nobody-dizum-com-is-anon-in-all-ways-at-all-times-x-no-archive

On 1/14/18 2:53 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I did a little search about our friend "Nomen Nescio".

He's been trolling the newsgroups for at least 15 years ... maybe more.

He posts from an anonymous remailer (dizum dot com).

For a while I thought he was the Canadian Scott who trolled here quite
often.Â* He may still be, using the "Nomen" handle and the dizum dot com
remailer account.

Anyway, he has a long history of trolling, gathering names, info, etc.
My recommendation to the group is to filter him.Â* Sick person.

Here are a couple of threads about him and where he has been found
stalking:

http://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/re-new-sicko-poster-nomen-nescio.208627/

http://news.admin.net-abuse.email.narkive.com/4DPqbQzk/only-nomen-nescio-nobody-dizum-com-is-anon-in-all-ways-at-all-times-x-no-archive

Yet he posts far fewer trolling insults than your buddy FlaJim and other
righties such as Jackoff, Alex, W'hine, Herring, et cetera, but of
course you think those boys are "funny." Why is that? I've found the
best "cure" for Herring and a couple of others is simply to filter them
out of my usenet feed.

wrote:

I did a little search about our friend "Nomen Nescio".

He's been trolling the newsgroups for at least 15 years ... maybe more.

He posts from an anonymous remailer (dizum dot com).

For a while I thought he was the Canadian Scott who trolled here quite
often. He may still be, using the "Nomen" handle and the dizum dot com
remailer account.

Anyway, he has a long history of trolling, gathering names, info, etc.
My recommendation to the group is to filter him. Sick person.

Here are a couple of threads about him and where he has been found
stalking:

http://www.cyclingforums.com/threads/re-new-sicko-poster-nomen-nescio.208627/

http://news.admin.net-abuse.email.narkive.com/4DPqbQzk/only-nomen-nescio-nobody-dizum-com-is-anon-in-all-ways-at-all-times-x-no-archive

That is a generic name attached to a number of cowards who choose to
hide behind that particular anonymous server. I just ignore him/her/it
like I did "slammer". It may even be the same sniveling troll.

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

You, the king of trolling insults blame others?

On 1/14/2018 4:55 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Funny. So now you are giving *your* buddy Nomen a pass.

Strange guy, you are Harry.

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 4:55:54 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

"Indeed, most of the name calling here is done by Herring and his
Republi**** buddies, such as the ones you named."

Deep denial. Or dementia. Or both.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

He behaves the same as your buddies here.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.