Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Baltimore schools...no heat,,,

On 1/10/18 8:59 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
...blame it on the Governor, not the city or the school board!

https://baltimorebrew.com/2018/01/04...als-fire-back/

Of course, the city does have a new detention center.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTDS1pAXcAAtJnL.jpg

And that is no joke.

From a case worker:

https://68.media.tumblr.com/08491fa0...2l8o1_1280.jpg

The leadership of Baltimore and its school system should be proud.

Wow. That’s really sorry. If I was a parent I’d be royally hated. Whose in charge of the budget boondoggle there, anyhow? Heads oughta roll over that...

Most of the funds to operate Baltimore schools come from the state,
which has not been keeping up with costs for several years.