Tim Tim is offline

Default To protect and serve

Keyser Soze
On 1/8/18 7:36 AM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 7:13:41 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 8/16/17 5:55 PM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/16/17 3:35 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 Aug 2017 09:05:46 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

11:02 AMIts Me
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 10:39:52 AM UTC-4, wrote:
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/he...arlottesville/

I read a different account of the event written by a reporter that was covering it. He said pretty much the same thing, that the police let it happen, and in some ways even forced it.
---/
Yes, bad decisions all the way around...

I really wonder how many of those people were actually nazis and
skinheads. We see the same two dozen guys in all of the TV shots. I
guess a guy in a golf shirt is not news.

If you march with nazis, skinheads and klansmen, you are them.

If you march with girls in pink hats, you are them.

I was delighted to add my support to the Womens March on Washington and
stand and march with those women of good will who are fighting for
equality. ..

I'm sure you were, Harry. Have they asked for mandatory confiscation of your hat lately

Right-wing assholes like you and some of your buddies here and elsewhere
who make light of the plight of women, your days are numbered

Yeah, and old leftists like you said Hillary would win by 5-10 points too.

Harry you need to find another cause to champion...