Default Marriage equality

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 14:59:13 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/20/17 2:42 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:56:41 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/20/17 12:40 PM,
wrote:

Isn't that what your "Moore" bull**** is?
Why would Moore affect a race for the house in Kansas? (or anywhere
else)

Moore wouldn't, but the GOP support for Moore, a child molester, might
regurgitate nicely.

The democrats didn't have any problem reelecting the rapist Bill
Clinton or the murdering Ted Kennedy. Morality and politics seem to be
mutually exclusive.

Teddy has been dead since 2009, and no one accused him of raping or
molesting underaged girls.

No but it is clear he killed one. Of the two I think I would rather
have a live daughter who was groped by a lawyer than a dead one killed
by a drunk senator.

Bill is still alive, but out of office for
more than 17 years, and no one accused him of raping or molesting
underaged girls. Trump is still in office, and he and Moore have been
accused of molesting young girls and maybe worse. In addition, Trump has
a lot of other negatives going for him. There's a good chance these will
strongly impact the next two federal office elections.

Trump will affect elections based on his record. There is really
nothing but a fuzzy allegation that he was at a party with Epstein
when Epstein was having a dalliance with an under aged girl, same as
Bill (except that was on a plane).
OTOH Bill is also accused of a regular old time rape of an adult
woman.
As soon as you open up all the allegations none of these weasels look
too good.