Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default "Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On 12/17/2017 12:39 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/17/17 12:09 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 05:15:03 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

It's interesting that of the 35 major denominations of Christianity in
the United States you focus on one of the smallest ...evangelical ...
with your complaints about shoving religion down your throat.Â* Of the
others, I don't know of any that purposely go out and try to convert
anyone.Â* Maybe there are a few but I've never heard of it or experienced
it.

https://undergod.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=000087

Harry thinks any thing remotte;y related to religion is "ramming Jesus
down his throat".
I bet he thinks this is a great policy
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10278

I may laugh at beliefs based on speculation and superstition and
hypocrisy, but it doesn't bother me until or unless it intrudes into
public policy, is supported by tax dollars, influences laws, et cetera.
I don't give a ****, really, what "religious folk" practice in their
churches, religious schools, homes, et cetera. I just wish they'd keep
it in those venues.

"One Nation, under God ...."