Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Dropping like flies ...

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 9:51:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:44:02 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/20/2017 6:38 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now, eight women have accused Charlie Rose of sexual harassment.

Advice:Â* All men should purchase a pair of horse blinders and wear
them at all times.

... and Harry's babe, Sarah Palin says she's never been harassed
because everyone knows she's packin'.

WTF is going on in this world?

I am not sure I know any women who would put up with most of this
****, at least not the ones I am close to.

There is little doubt that some, if not most, of this alleged harassment is real. But some ot it is just piling on. In today's environment, a woman carrying an old grudge can suggest something happened 30 years ago, and the guy is instantly thought guilty. And some of the claims are dubious as well. "Unwanted advances, He asked me out several times?" That used to be called flirting.