Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

Well, I can certainly see why you're paranoid up there in
Canada. Those people are pretty strange. Maybe the moose
*are* as dangerous as they say. Do they swim out to you
or do you solicit them?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I've sailed in a lot
| of places, and none of them waranted caring firearms.

Yeah Okay.... California and the BVI's hardly rate as "a lot of places"
Ganz.
I carry an assault shotgun... It doubles as a line launcher with the kit
from Mossberg.

Nonetheless most people should not carry guns aboard since very few have a
grasp on their use and consequences. This Danny Taddei is your exact polar
opposite.... neither of you have a clue regarding use and deployment of a
firearm. Both of you should be banned from owning one.

CM