Donal

Default Short trip report

"Pony Express" wrote in message
So, Katy, you think yelling at his spouse is a wise thing? I'm surprised
that he didn't have his tea *poured* on him in bed the next morning.
--

Real sailors yell on the boat - occasionally.

I bet that you are man enough to admit that you have yelled once or twice.
Don't worry about making a frank admission. Bobsprit won't even read it,
and a real man wouldn't worry about a NY'ers opinion anyway!

Real men are not afraid to admit their mistakes. Once people realise that
you *do* admit your mistakes, then you only have to admit about 10% of them.

Regards

Donal