Capt. Mooron

Default Reusable Salt Water Battery

Will do Peter..... I'm currently assembling moorings for my boats and
completing designs and paperwork for my friend's marina. I'm dealing with 3
levels of government and tons of applications requiring site plans and
permits. It's a nightmare but I will have the contacts and required
experience after it's done to take on contracts later on. Time well spent so
far as there are a lot of folks buying houses out this way and they are
running into problems trying to establish wharves, docks and moorings.

CM

om...