katysails

Default Well, looks like the snow is on.

Seattle would be nice but is VERY expensive...cousins have lived in Vancouver several times over the years and they loved
it....I don't think it's much cheaper. My kids are already grown and established...it's the grandkids part....once you get used
to having them around it would be hard if they weren't there....when your own kids are young you have all the worries of raising
them, feeding and clothing them, getting on in the world...now that we're older, we can actually take time to know the
grandkids...I think back of what a big impact my grandparents had in my life and hope that my grandchildren think the same good
thoughts about me when they are older. If we're not there, the experiences won't be there to benefit from on either side.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse