Its Me Its Me is offline

Default On the hunt.

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 11:52:07 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:24:05 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 23:53:27 -0400, wrote:

I still have Lab Rescue looking for an adult for us but nothing has
turned up closer than WPB or Tampa. There is also a place on the cape
that specializes in big dogs and we have then on the list too.

===

We have friends who are well connected with dog rescue in the Cape,
not sure which organization. We'll be home in a few days and can
contact them if you'd like.

We may already be talking to them if they are on the internet but we
appreciate all the help we can get. I am still not sure we are ready
to deal with a puppy. I would really like an adult who has learned
house manners.
That was the main reason we did not bring Cosmo home with us. He seems
to be a street dog than may end up being a runner who does not
understand living in the house. It is pretty hard to know from 15
minutes at the pound but I did not get the same feeling I had with
Auggie and Ed.

Buddy was dropped off in our neighborhood when he was about 1 year old. He was a handful for the first couple of years. Now at about 7, he's a really good, laid back lab. I couldn't do a puppy either.