John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default On the hunt.

On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 23:53:27 -0400, wrote:

We are getting serious about finding a dog. I have been pounding the
internet and all of the adoption agencies around here. I was down at
the Collier pound looking at Cosmo today but we were not in love.
http://tinyurl.com/ycsvoopf
He seems to be a nice dog but I suspect he spent a lot of time on the
street. I also still think I want another lab.

I am going down tomorrow to look at 3 puppies but I am not sure we
have a puppy in us.
http://tinyurl.com/y7rrzpsr
http://tinyurl.com/yc7bssx9
http://tinyurl.com/y7d5uam8

My guess is these may all be litter mates (along with a couple others
at this shelter) who were surrendered by a lab breeder who had a bitch
that was out dating. I suppose it is encouraging that they were not
just drown.

I still have Lab Rescue looking for an adult for us but nothing has
turned up closer than WPB or Tampa. There is also a place on the cape
that specializes in big dogs and we have then on the list too.

Those are all great looking little guys. I like Fudge Swirl the best. Are any of them house broke?
That would be nice.