Jim

Default Trailerable sailboats

I guess I should have clarified that. I know of no trailerable
sailboat that *I* would consider for open water. I haven't sailed in
years so I don't know what's out there now. I guess I got spoiled
for the stability of the fixed (and heavy) keel. The last sailboat I
was on was a 38' Nicholson, but that one was actually designed for
sailing around the world. Probably not a good example.

-Jim

wrote:

Why is that? There are many trailerable sailboats that are quite fit for open
water. Even some rather smallish ones like the Seaward Fox and the West Wight
Potter. Seaward also makes larger boats that are trailerable.