Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default wayne may need a new mw

On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:57:57 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

3:28 PMPoco Deplorevole
I cooked a turkey in a microwave, in 1976. Our first microwave. Our first turkey cooked in a
microwave.

Our last turkey cooked in a microwave.

Cooking a whole turkey in a microwave?

I can't see much profit in that. But I'll ask how it turned out anyway?

Well, it came out very dry with some parts well overcooked and some well undercooked. Not good at
all, which is why it was the last one. Hey, it was something new to try. I remember we had to turn
the bird and zap it four times - breast up, back up and each side up. Pain in the butt. Live and
learn.