Tim Tim is offline

Default 1983 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer

3:33 PMPoco Deplorevole
On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:13:26 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

You'll be fine towing it. I pulled my 23' Marquis with a 90 Mercury station wagon. It did fine. I made sure I had good trailer brakes, though.

If the boat has fresh water use and had excellent maintenance I can't see you needing to do much. But I hope you didn't spend a great deal in it.

He got, I think, a lot of good tips and info. Don't think he's been back to say 'thanks' though.

John, That happens a lot that is, when it happens...