jl

Default Best Small boat/dingy for would be sailor

I've been leaning more and more toward a monohull dinghy. I've looked a
little at the 505, and like the idea of having a boat I can progress with up
to spinnaker sailing. How is the 505 for singlehanding? I also understand
the dilemma which you mention, I drive a Miata, which has made driving fun
again, and my truck doesn't even get started anymore, despite it's greater
utility. Although the addition of a small boat will motivate me to drive it
again. ;-)

Does anyone have an opinion about the Fusion 15? I was just reading about it
in Sailing World. Sounds like it could be a good first rig as well