Marty

Default theory of sailing, who can help with my site?

Reading your translations from the wordlingo_translator application
clearly demonstrated that the instruction manuals for VCR's were all
translated from Japanese using wordlingo; it all makes sense now!

Marty

Pim wrote:
Bablefish does not support dutch,
anyway computer translators do not produce a good translation.
For example, with
http://www.worldlingo.co.uk/products...ranslator.html

I translated the passage below. It sounds like Yoda from starwars and misses
some essential words (schijnbare=apparent)

"1 Can a boat sail more rapidly than wind?
For wind: of course not (nou yes without engine and other insipid jokes
then).
Around half wind: if you have a boat with not too much capacitance must this
easily is possible.
Surfers and catamarans sail regular two times harder than wind.
With an ordinary sail boat you do not obtain this generally.
Perhaps you can understand that if you half wind speed recovers, with the
same speed as wind, schijnbare wind slantingly of forward, and you sail just
like to wind with that ordinary can continue."

I sometimes used this machine translator as a help, but not for the final
version.

Best Regards,

Pim