Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Perspective?

On 7/7/16 2:42 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2016 10:44:20 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

"The Justice Department and FBI have formally acknowledged that nearly
every examiner in an elite FBI forensic unit gave flawed testimony in
almost all trials in which they offered evidence against criminal
defendants over more than a two-decade period before 2000.”

You forgot this part:
"Warnings about the problem have been mounting. In 2002, the FBI reported that its own DNA testing found that examiners reported false hair matches more than 11 percent of the time. In the District, the only jurisdiction where defenders and prosecutors have re-investigated all FBI hair convictions, three of seven defendants whose

trials included flawed FBI testimony have been exonerated through DNA testing since 2009, and courts have exonerated two more men. All five served 20 to 30 years in prison for rape or murder.

I find it amusing that this is the same government that Harry wants to
have total control over every aspect of our lives.

You are projecting again. I've never said or intimated that I wanted
"government...to have total control over every aspect of our lives."