Mike Taylor

Default Newbie River Access info

Darren,
Don't go by yourself!!!!
Best to go with an experienced friend, preferably one who knows the river.
Mike in Canada

"Darren" wrote in message
m...
Hi'

can anyone help me? Just a couple of questions.
im new to to kayaking and just wondering what a good newbie river
would be to go on? i live in the northwest so anywhere fairly close
e.g. midlands, northwest and north wales. Also can you give me an
idea of what rivers in the uk have a 'right of navigation'. Ive heard
the Wye & Lugg do, is the true? Also can anyone recommend a good river
guide book for a beginner? Thanks for your help

Darren