Peter

Default Newbie River Access info

"Darren" wrote in message
m...
Hi'

can anyone help me? Just a couple of questions.
im new to to kayaking and just wondering what a good newbie river
would be to go on? i live in the northwest so anywhere fairly close
e.g. midlands, northwest and north wales. Also can you give me an
idea of what rivers in the uk have a 'right of navigation'. Ive heard
the Wye & Lugg do, is the true? Also can anyone recommend a good river
guide book for a beginner? Thanks for your help

Darren

Try the website..

http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/

And the books

English Whitewater (might not be quite what you are after)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...eukriversguide

The Welsh Rivers
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...eukriversguide

HTH

Peter

--
Add "bypass" to subject line to email this address. All others rejected.