Chris Foster

Default new to paddling

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:19:52 +0100, Jim Wallis
wrote:

You'll find a list of clubs somewhere on the BCU website:

http://www.bcu.org.uk/

Almost all clubs have kit for loan or hire, and I think there are plenty
to choose from in your area. Joining a club is by far the best way to
learn to paddle - most will let you come along for a few weeks before
you join so you might be able to check out a few in your area before
joining one - all operate slightly differently and do different types of
paddling.

jim

Hi Jim

Had a few days paddling up and down Loch Nevis last week piccis should
be on the web next week sometime, when I give them to Nige.

Must catch up sometime

EL Pres