Chris Foster

Default new to paddling

On 20 Sep 2003 02:28:50 -0700, (steve) wrote:

Steve
Bolton Canoe Club meet on a Monday night at Horwich ( High Rid
res.) in the summer and Farnworth Pool in the winter 6 Oct onwards.
We do have club boats and kit for hire £1-00 on a Monday night
( how cheap is that ?)

Check out our website
boltoncanoeclub.org.uk

Regards
Chris Foster
Chairman BCC

ps Hi Jim Wallis
Hi everyone

Just wondered if you could spare a moment of ur time. I'm new to this
newsgroup and to paddling...i know only what i have read in mags...but
am eager to get started, i don't have a kayak of my own and am
interested in joining a club in my area i live in wigan in greater
manchester and wondered if anyone knew of any clubs near me and also
do clubs sometimes rent out their own canoes? As i say i know very
little about this subject an am eager to learn as much as poss, so any
help or advice from you experts out there would be greatly
appreciated. Please feel free to use my mail addy...thanks