[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Launch PT-305!

On Tue, 08 Mar 2016 16:11:03 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 12:11:32 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

I always wanted a fully decked PBR to terrorize the jet ski's on lake Carlyle...

Occasionally a PBR turns up at a marine auction. They have usually
been "sporterized" but I did see one that was still pretty "navy
looking". I doubt the .50s were real but who knows. You can get a
transferrable M2 for the price of a decent Kia. Same with the M-60s
but I doubt you can have the 40mm launcher.

If I had the money and a little more water in the river, it might be a
fun toy tho. There are guys who run bigger, "draftier" (a PBR will run
in 2-3' of water) boats here so if you watched your days it would be
doable.
I imagine a PBR will go anywhere Wayne's Sea Ray will go and he got up
here.

===

With a bit of help from the tide and some local knowledge regarding
the secret channel markers. :-)