Fergie

Default Loch Lyon /Loch Ericht

A few of us intend to try some canoe access to Munros in Scotland. We
are walkers but have never canoed before. Our intention was to try a
small trip on Loch Lyon from the power station end and follow up with
a bigger trip on on Loch Ericht. We can hire canadian canoes locally.

I am looking for any and all advice ? Will we get onto the Loch s
easily ? Are there access problems ? What kind of loads can these
canoes take (tents, climbing gear and people). Any canoe problems we
will encounter ?

Or should we just get on with it and forget planning as usual.