Default Yo Luddite!

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 11:35:46 -0800, Califbill billnews wrote:

wrote:

It is really just the wind. Yesterday it was OK once we got back in
Jewfish creek but those long straight sections of the river were tough
going out. Coming back I could null out the wind with the throttle and
the sun felt great.
We planted another coconut on the river.
Of the 12 or so that we have planted, there are about 8 that are going
strong. I am putting them on the spoil piles and it seems the ones up
river are doing better than the ones down river. It is either the
salinity or just the quality of the dirt they dredged up way back in
the 60s. (after Donna)

We have friends who live in Hawaii for a few years. She said they planted
some coconuts around the house. Way to many coconuts and everyone sprouted
she thinks. Way to many trees.

That is why we are spreading them out. I have a bunch here