John Fereira

Default half-way round the world in a kayak

"John" wrote in news:72zWb.7003$y07.444067
@news20.bellglobal.com:

"Michael Zefas" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm considering the possibility of buying a large kayak in the Med.,
putting some stuff in it and going half-way around the world in it.

Will it make it? Are there any modfications I can make to it which will
make it more resistant to the weather?

Every night, I'll pull it onto shore (I'll be able to lift it) and camp
out on the beach or wherever I stop.

The only thing I'm worried about is the weather, flipping over and
sinking.

Can anyone enlighten me on this idea? Personal experiences would be
helpful

Thanks,
Victor

1. Get an Emergency Personal Locator Beacon
2. GEt a life insurance policy
3. Pre-arrange the funeral ?
4. Buy the kayak
5. paddle around the world

Lets feed the troll.......

I doubt that he's a troll. He, like many others that have come here before
for advice, are just incredibly naive. What is it about kayaking that make
people think that they can just go and buy a kayak and without any training
whatsoever use their craft for week, month, or multi-month long expeditions?